Creative Hiring & Retention
With fierce competition every where, today's business demands,
strong recruitment programs. This is a necessity, not an option.
This program cultivates various recruiting factors and options
and how to implement them.
The topics covered:
- Developing a Budget, so that no one is in the dark
- Developing Creative Strategies & Sourcing
- Identifying recruitment needs + 1
- Interviewing Process; Structured vs. Unstructured. For best
results which one is better?
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Developing creative ads
- Recruitment is an on-going process
- Developing position profiles
- Effective Orientation
Corporate Executives responsible for operations, human
Who should attend ?
Owners / Operators
For details and free comprehensive
use our convenient form
drop us a line
P.O. Box 5066, Amity Station, Woodbridge CT 06525